A Place for my Quilts, Family and Friends
Monday, March 7, 2011
Design Wall Monday - March 7, 2011
Because Guild is this week, My wall @ Lynn's had my 2 Lotto Blocks on it. Lynn's 4 are on the Right. Contrary Wife and Onery Husband blocks.
AND at home while I was trying to finish the ALLIANCE projects that are shown HERE and HERE are my Brown strips that I'm playing with for the March Monchromatic Challenge. I found them in a Ziplock bag that I picked up at a Treasure sale at Guild, I think. The funny thing was after I put these on the WALL, I check the Quilty Blogs and found someone else playing with 'scraps' too. It was on Stash Manicure.
I have only Monday to finish the Alliance Project and get it in the mail. No pressure, right.
Checkout the other Walls Linked at Patchworktimes HERE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(283)
-
▼
March
(24)
- UFO #1 progress
- Idaho Baby- Derek
- Design Wall Monday - March 28. 2011
- Stash Report March 27, 2011
- Still here...
- 2 Quilts for Road Trip
- Design Wall Monday - March 21, 2011
- Stash Report- March 20, 2011
- Tri-City Quilt Show
- Quilts - A CHALLENGE!???
- 2011 St. Patrick's Day
- Alliance Quilt Contest links
- Trip to Trends
- Design Wall Monday- March 14, 2011
- 2nd Block for Lotto
- Stash Report March 13, 2011- LATE
- I got it!!!
- Design Wall Monday - March 7, 2011
- Precious Baby Girl
- Stash Report March 6, 2011
- Slight Glitch in the Work
- Alliance Quilt
- March Block Lotto
- UFO's adding up!
-
▼
March
(24)
Blog of the week!
Second time winner
Both of your projects are wonderful!
ReplyDeleteThose are funny quilt block names. Which one is the Contrary Wife and which one is the Ornery Husband?
ReplyDeleteI love both projects. I have always thought Ornery Husband is such a fun name :)
ReplyDeleteContrary Wife and Ornery Husband sounds like a recipe for disaster in a marriage, lol.
ReplyDelete