Jackie @ Canton Village Quilt Works put together this fat quarter bundle... 17 Fabrics to play with.
![]() |
| Dan Bennett's Wild Garden Collection |
I know it would help me with the SHOP HOP Challenge for Sew-n-Vac. It's still hanging up there on the WALL. Waiting for some INSPIRATION to make for the Challenge. It doesn't look as wild or crazy when you see what goes with it...
Maybe the Guidelines that I WON from the Weekly Contest over at Quilting Gallery will give me some Help. I got an e-mail saying they shipped my order!

That is a "wild garden" of fabrics. Definitely out of my usual comfort zone. Do you do many challenge quilts? I have yet to try one--or a mystery quilt. I can't even keep up with the things I want to do, let alone take on challenges and mysteries. I don't know how people do it all!
ReplyDeleteYour new header looks great! I guess we could have added a few more quilt to it. Now you know how to do it yourself though, right? It was nice to visit with you a little today. =)
ReplyDelete