Even if these layouts aren't correct they are pretty cool and I could easily make this quilt again.
Which one do you prefer? Leave your choices in the comments, PLEASE.
If you want to see my entry in the Blogger's Quilt Festival Click HERE
I have a to share what came in the mail Saturday while I was gone to Boise. When DH texted me that I had 2 Priority envelopes waiting I asked if they were from Quiltmaker. When he said yes, I got excited and DD #1 said I acted more excited about opening those envelopes than going to Boise. Well, It's not every day I have my name in a Magazine and a Tester Quilt Too! The Blog tour when I get to reveal my Tester Blocks is coming up November 5th-9th. It goes through the 9th and I will be offering at least 2 of my Magazines to my lucky Followers. This is my last time to TEST for Quiltmaker and I felt privileged to make a TESTER Quilt and have it published in the Magazine. More info will be coming when I begin to post the Tester Blocks I made. The Magazine isn't available on News stands yet. The Info I've found in it excites me! My Tester Quilt will be hanging in the Offices in Golden December 3, 2012- February 28th, 2013. How cool it that? My DD #2 lives about an hour away from Golden. My head is spinning with thoughts of the opportunity to go and see it hanging in the Quilt maker offices and getting a picture of myself with it. Oh,and a visit with two of my grandsons and their Mom and Dad isn't a bad deal either. The best part is that they provided all of the fabrics & I get to keep it! I was a Win-Win for me.
Check back here on my Blog November 5th for more details on the Giveaway.
Exciting news for you, Mary!
ReplyDeleteI think both of your layouts look good, but I guess I prefer the first one. It has more energy, or something. : )
I like them both but think I prefer the second one over the first.
ReplyDeleteWay to be a published tester. :) That's pretty awesome.
The squares look neat. I would guess it's that one of the two.
ReplyDeleteHaha! It's all subjective, right? I'm really drawn to the second one. I like the color of your wood floor as sashing, too. LOL!! Congratulations to you on your exciting news, too!! Wow -- big time stuff!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI am so excited about another 100 blocks magazine!
ReplyDeleteI like both layouts, so it's all gonna be good!
I like the top layout. I'm still not sure how those long strips are going to play out though.
ReplyDeleteI'm so proud of that! You're published- again! Nice work!
ReplyDelete