Monday, October 8, 2012

Design Wall Monday- October 8, 2012

I hope that I don't have this same Quilt on my Wall next week.  I have those two final Paper-pieced blocks to make, but I wanted to make my Setting Triangles decision.  In the book it looks like they are the same fabric as the cornerstones so this is what they would look like. This is the upper right corner. On the left are the next two rows to add to it.  This wall isn't big enough to spread it all out. Guild is tomorrow and I'm still hoping to have it to the Flimsy stage in time to show it there. The brown is a bit dark to me.  
 Judy L chose the UFO for October- # 6. Unlike last month, I thought I could at least get it out of the tote.
I counted the Friendship stars =7, and Christmas Stars= 20. I'll have to use the name squares somehow too.  I hope to play with them in EQ7 this month and use the Tutorial that Marlene (kissed quilts) shared last week to import the pictures of them. Wish me luck.
 Click HERE to see more Design Walls in Blogland.

2 comments:

  1. Get those blocks done Mary!!! It's only going to take you a couple hours and then the magic will happen and your blocks will be a flimsy!

    There, are you inspired? You're welcome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, with inspiration like Judy gave you, what more is there to say? If I know you, there will be midnight oil burning at your house, if need be, to get that flimsy made. : )
    Good luck, Mary. Can't wait to see it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com