I succumbed to the Friday Temptation after getting home from the Ward Campout.
I took many of these HST's, clipped the dog ears and finger pressed them, then I put them into sets of 10.
There are a total of 390 HST's, they measure 1.75" each.
I think the Blue, Purple and Black ones will have to be in other quilts.
I do have the "Ocean Waves" on my 'Bucket List'.
My Pam Buda Blocks won't be 6" finished, but I'm glad to be able to use these HST's that otherwise
were just sitting around in the tote and behind my sewing machine, taking up space.
It's amazing how many ways you can arrange 16 HST's to make a block.
Thanks Pam Buda for the Temptation of your Sew-along.
I was able to lay out all but 1 of the Blocks so I'm almost caught up with the SAL.
I need to cut some solid squares to lay out Block 2.
I'll Link up HERE for more Design Wall Monday Posts.
Look at you go! I'm playing along too. 1 block made, 4 more ready.
ReplyDeleteStop it, Mary!! I CAN'T join this SAL--you are not helping by creating fun blocks with leftover HSTs! : )
ReplyDeleteROFL at Janet!! You enabler, you, Mary! I love all your fun scrappy blocks -- it's almost as much fun as playing with the blocks you intended to create, huh?!! :)
ReplyDelete