I can't resist forever! It's week 3 already with the Circa 2016.
I have two drawers of CW fabrics that multiply every time I turn the corner in the Quilt Zone.
At least it seems that way.
The Pinwheel, 9-patches and Hourglass blocks won't take too long to cut and stitch up, right?
I stitched up some more Purple butterflies yesterday.
I found them while I was trying to get my Bernina off the table to take it in for a Spa Day.
I've had it about 8 years and only took it in 1 time that I remember. Opps!
Dewey at Janean's Bernina says it will be about 2 weeks.
I know I should be working on my "Allietare"!
I had to get more of the Yellow/Gold and Grey to finish the inner borders. It's in the wash.
I pre-wash everything!
OR my Feathered Star re-make.
I have a Sew-In with my Guild ladies.
It's the National Quilts of Valor day on Saturday.
We'll be making lots of Blocks!
I see my Block count growing more and more this month.
Have a Great Week-end and get your stitches in!


I saw your comment on Kathy's blog. I'm not saying anything. : )
ReplyDeleteUm, yeah, about that 8 years, very unhealthy. There are parts which can be ruined but the dust and thread smut that is inevitable. I saw it when I hadn't had my Viking cleaned in 2 years, after Paul died. Now, I'm much more careful! Luckily, I found someone who would clean it while I waited ... but now he works for the Bernina store, so I don't know. Not taking it in for two weeks, even though I have a Bernina back up and a FW and a 301. Maybe I'll have to learn to take it apart myself!
ReplyDeleteStill love your butterflies. Those Temecula blocks are small, you can catch up in no time. =)