It was a Busy day for this Grandma!
I went out twice with my VT friend.
I made a few TULA Blocks and decided when I couldn't find my finished Block for Guild
that I had to make a NEW BLock.
I got the paper I'd printed to pass out at Guild and made the Curest little 8" Block.
It's a good thing I tested it! Off to the Copier place to make the correct Copies.
When I got home I found my Blocks.
Here's the Demo Board.
Last Month at our Guild Retreat and a few ladies asked for fabric and instructions for the Block.
I was happy to oblige, I'd taken the bolt just in case.
It boosted our number this Month, but no extra Fat Quarters to win in the prize pot.
So sorry Rhonda, I owe you one!
Mom worked an Overnight shift at her job.
I was happy to have one of my Quilts from the Fair still in the car to sleep under.
The two oldest girls waited up for me.
Up at 7 am to get ready for School.
It was not hard to do what I can. Just makes for a BUSIER 2nd Week than Normal.
With a stop at Krispy Creme I headed home.
That's why this post is later than usual.
What am I working on today?
Well, I've been making Tula Pink City Sampler Blocks!
Keeping up with posting 1 per Day.
Here are the next 9, tomorrow is day 30!









I am finding more fun things to fussy cut for these blocks.
It makes me smile just looking at them all in one place.
Hope you enjoy your Wednesday. Whatcha Working on?



That is a very happy guild block.
ReplyDeleteYou are really churning out the Tula Pink blocks, in spite of your busy schedule!
You are having too much fun on all fronts! I like that guild block. Is Richland that chilly? It's still in the 90s here every day. =P
ReplyDeleteThanks for staying with the kids! It's always more cozy to have special quilts to sleep under. I like your primary color blocks.
ReplyDelete