Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Wednesday - WOW Day 50 Tula Pink Sampler

IT'S Day 50!!
Toot the horns, pop the confetti!!!!

Here's my Day 50 Block


You can't see it, but there's a bit of Sparkle in this one.
The blue is a fabric with bling.
It's good to Celebrate this milestone day.
I tried taking pictures if all the blocks on the flannel I had them pinned to.

Photo Fail #1
Hanging by 1 pin just didn't work and the wind blew them around too.
So I unpinned them all and laid them on the Living Room Floor.

Much Better!
1-50 of 100 Blocks

Blocks 41-50
It's been fun to see my Tula Stash being cut up and turned into these fun Blocks.

I got the news that I WON a Prize from Meadow Mist Designs HERE.
I get to choose 3 PDF Patterns from her ETSY site.
I have to choose, click the link and tell me which ones you would choose.

It was from the Blogger's Quilt Festival Random drawing.
Thanks to all the Sponsors and Amy!!!
To see all the BQF Winners Click HERE

Meanwhile...
 I did get the New Block Pages printed for My Secret Garden and 1930's Farmer's Wife.
I need to get something else done besides playing with my Tula Pink Stash.

There are still 3 Bindings waiting to be attached and sewn down.
I'm hoping for a Road Trip to tack one of them down.
It's the end of the Shop Hop on the Dry Side Week.
I have collected a few of the patterns. I'll show them another day.

Have a Great Wednesday
It's Sweater Weather!!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on reaching that milestone. How many blocks will there be in the finish?
    I looked at the patterns. Vintage Star is a pretty one, and I liked Foothills Mystery. There are several nice modern designs--but you are the one that will be making them, so you had better decide what strikes your fancy! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the win! Nice first 50 blocks! I got 5 done today, have a ways to go get caught up, but I will get today's and tomorrow's done tonight, then keep working on the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You hit the halfway point! In stunning beauty, I might add.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the win. The b locks are very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com