Saturday, January 7, 2017

Quiltathon - Day 3

I don't usually Blog on Saturday, but I have to share my progress on the Quiltville Mystery.
Today I am doing the trimming that I should have already done, 
I blame it on my stupid sickness and being lazy.
I know that making sure the units are squared correctly will make the quilt better.
I'm using my Favorite Deb Tucker Trimmer, of course!

Many Comments and Likes on Facebook determined that the GREEN wasn't going to work with the Light Blue that I've run out of.  
DH is in Tri-Cities getting me another Yard. Yea for a good helper!
Then I can make more of these Clue 7 units.
It was suggested to change out the Light Bue,
 I have the Turquoise Blue and could have re-made the units- then I would be closer to finished today.

I'm stubborn and like the lighter effect.
Here's the Corner laid out last night

Linking up with Judy L HERE

7 comments:

  1. Oh Mary this is absolutely stunning. I like the lighter version too! I've been thinking about this to figure out a blue/brown tone. Need to play with it in EQ7. Gorgeous design and I think you'll absolutely love your En Province when you are finished. Fun project along the way too, so please keep sharing.

    QuiltShopGal
    www.quiltshopgal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a buttery yellow I see? :)
    I think it's looking great, Mary! Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice switch, Mary! Your quilt will have a design all its own, with your softer colors. I applaud you for that! It is good to be unique when making a pattern so many are following.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little pile of cutaways from trimming is very pretty. Odd what catches my eye sometimes. A little jar full would be pretty on a shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the soft blue and yellow. Trimming, my least favorite thing to do. Love the pink stars.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I'm with you. The light is a great effect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com