Monday, October 30, 2017

Design Wall Monday - Off the table, lol

Kathy in Canada has projects falling off her table, HERE
I had to laugh!!
It TRUE!  Some projects need to 'fall off the Table'

My Wall isn't as big as I need for the Tula Pink Quilt so it's on my Quilt table.
I still need to sew in those last few sashing vertical strips.
This flimsy still could happen in October.
I have the Sashing fabric in the house.

There are the two troublesome blocks that need to be changed, just a fabric replacement on one.

I thought I was so smart last week and made the 'd' & 'e' blocks for my ABC's.


Lori H fooled us on Saturday, and said to make the "Apple and Bee" blocks HERE


We had spent the day in Hemiston at a Family History Seminar.
We were an hour closer to where we needed to be Sunday to watch the Zillah Primary Program.
I got part of the Bee cut out at the Hotel where we stayed Saturday night.
I love using my Alphabitties and binder clips.

After a good nights sleep we headed there, enjoyed thier Program, 
& then headed back to Walla Walla
I had the assignment to teach Relief Society on Sunday, so...
I bought myself a NEW dress, check out the Posing, lol.
Yea for daughters with Kohl's Coupons who share.
I made Infinity Scarves for my Girls last Christmas.
This one is my Favorite, of course, it's PURPLE and Paisley.
I have a few other ideas to accessorize this dress.
Necklaces and scarves.

Hopefully I can post the Tula Flimsy in time for the OMG this month.
Tula has a NEW Tula Pink ALL - Stars fabric line she's showing at Quilt Market.
Having the wanderlust to go somewhere warm.  
DH has a few days left of Vacation this year, Where should we go?

Linking up with Small Quilts & Doll Quilts HERE

7 comments:

  1. I like your new dress! Cute and fun! Sounds like you've been staying busy traveling, I'm glad you got to go to some of the primary programs.
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you are so close on the Tula Pink quilt!
    How fun to get a new purple dress. :) Looks nice with your scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dress looks so nice!
    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can do it on the Tula Pink quilt! It will so fun to see that as a flimsy. Who cares about the fabric, leave it! Love the scarf and you can't go wrong with a purple dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too many things on the table mean that stuff falls off the table!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your infinity scarf looks so great with your new dress. It looks like a fun dress to dance in - you could be like the little girls who twirl around in their new dresses. Thanks for linking up with Design Wall Monday, Judy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com