Wednesday, November 29, 2017

WOW-Wenesday November OMG

Found IT!!!
That's Step number one when it comes to my UFO's & OMG's
This should have been be on my Design Wall, it's about time.


Here's what I have left in that tote after pulling out the top.

Imagine my surprise to see- I already finished some borders, 
 Too windy to hang it up for the 'Glamour Shots'


The Full Pattern looked like this.
There are some other borders.
Should I add more borders to this?

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I don't always feel the need to add pieced borders, and this quilt is very pretty without them. That said, the borders on the pattern are quite unique and I do like the effect. I guess it comes down to whether or not you are done working on this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Janet! That particular pieced border gives the swag look I love without applique. It makes the quilt pop. That's a tough decision, but I LOVE the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com