Friday, December 1, 2017

Mystery Friday - First Of December

Yea for the 1st Day of December!  
No frost on my windows yet.
I'm a happy gal.
Unusually warm and I like it.
This happened last night...
I sewed the final Block for the Pat Sloan 2017 Mystery BOM

Sewn on the Treadle, I think I'll leave it!
AND...

I cleared out some space for putting up Nativities.
No automatic alt text available.
Paul gave me this one for our 41st Anniversary.
It lights up and plays 2 songs, plastic but still Pretty.
I'm sharing a Nativity a Day on Social Media to #Lighttheworld 
I couldn't wait for the Sunday 1st Presidency Broadcast...
& I wanted to SEW today.

We get to cut into these fabrics today.
My choices for the Coral fabric
Image may contain: indoor   No automatic alt text available.
Dare I throw in the TOO PINK ONES???

You can get Part 2 of 'On Ringo Lake' HERE.
I had to wait for Bonnie to post so I could BLOG, lol
I like when she is closer to my Time Zone.
Come back Monday to see my Mystery Progress.

2 comments:

  1. I prefer pink over coral, but the mystery colors this year would really work in my dining room for a quilt on my wall rack. I'm still debating, but looked at my project list and panicked! LOL I have two nativity sets. I need to get my decorating done this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a pretty nativity. Paul did well.
    We just picked up a new nativity on our getaway to Salt Lake City yesterday. We went to Deseret Book in City Creek Center for their huge display of them, and I chose one from Thailand. My brother served his mission there, and I like to collect nativities from the countries where my friends and family members have been. Otherwise it is too hard to know how to narrow it down. So many nativities from which to choose!!
    I am more a coral person than pink, but you love pink, so why not use them?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com