It's the Friday before my Birthday.
Tomorrow is #SpellingBeeSaturday.
Tomorrow is #SpellingBeeSaturday.
I have had way too much fun making these Bee in my Bonnet letters.


40 of the 87
(some of them aren't needed for the Grandchildren crossword Quilt)
My Class at Walla Walla Sew, Vac & Spas is going to be SEW FUN!
I need more pictures and a Sign to advertise the class.
These letters are very addictive.
They do take a bit of time to cut out, but stitch up easy.
Come to Walla Walla and sew with me!
Dates: February 9 & 16 10am-3pm
March 28 5-8:30pm
Bring a Lunch or snack if desired.
The scraps are for a SWAP I'm doing next week with SylviaR and Wendy T.
Excited to spend some Friend-time with them.
I'm getting ready for February.
I put up my "sweethearts" pictures in the Bookcase.
Top Shelf- ancestors and us.
Bottom Shelf - our Children with their Sweethearts,
Vintage Houses and the Willow Tree figures that were gifted to me
The table runner is from a Class at Hancock Fabric's
AND changed the Dolly's in the Curio.
I am a Collector!
Have a Great 3-Day Weekend.
What are you making??
My Class at Walla Walla Sew, Vac & Spas is going to be SEW FUN!
I need more pictures and a Sign to advertise the class.
These letters are very addictive.
They do take a bit of time to cut out, but stitch up easy.
Come to Walla Walla and sew with me!
Dates: February 9 & 16 10am-3pm
March 28 5-8:30pm
Bring a Lunch or snack if desired.
The scraps are for a SWAP I'm doing next week with SylviaR and Wendy T.
Excited to spend some Friend-time with them.
I'm getting ready for February.
I put up my "sweethearts" pictures in the Bookcase.
Top Shelf- ancestors and us.
Bottom Shelf - our Children with their Sweethearts,
Vintage Houses and the Willow Tree figures that were gifted to me
The table runner is from a Class at Hancock Fabric's
AND changed the Dolly's in the Curio.
I am a Collector!
Have a Great 3-Day Weekend.
What are you making??


I used to want to have a doll collection. I never did start one. And too late in life now to do it.
ReplyDeleteWhat fun to get to have some fun friend time! I do not have your kind of collections, but I have plenty of collectibles! I will get back to quilting this weekend! I have a tablerunner laid out, a christmas wallhanging and my heart blocks. Plus 3 quilts to quilt and 2 to bind. Yeah, it's not going to all get done this weekend as I am STILL cleaning!
ReplyDeleteYou always have fun plans in the works.
ReplyDeleteMy doll collection is a different kind of doll--matreshka dolls.
I am home from retreat and hoping to keep some sewing momentum going. There has been precious little of it lately. But I am a couple months overdue on a mini swap quilt, and I should be making another one for a swap in a month or two, and I have my daughter's Christmas/birthday quilt to get made. Don't forget that you and I have a swap later in the year!
The class looks fun! Love your book case.
ReplyDeleteI was so inspired by your letters, that I ordered the book on line, Amazon. love it! however it will be a back burner thing, so many UFOs to work on finishing this year. I too have a collection of dolls.
ReplyDeleteYou ARE a collector! Those scraps look like fun. Is it a specific project you're doing with friends, or just spending a day working on something? Your letters are so cute! I hope you have a lot of people sign up, as it looks like fun.
ReplyDelete