Wednesday, March 28, 2018

WOW-WEDNESDAY What am I Working On??

I am still working on my Secret Project for Quilt Market... no pics yet.
Easter is coming so this happens.  
 Homemade Marshmallow Eggs 
Chocolate Covered,  of course!
My Sister, Roma got to come and help me!!
This year was the first time we could make these together. 
She made Almond Toffee.
All dipped in Chocolate !!

As promised...here are more pictures from the Quilt Show. 
CHURN DASH ARROW
by Elizabeth 

BLUE MEADOW 
by Olivia
I was so glad they could come and get these pictures with thier quilts!!
The Scrappy pile in the Silent Auction attracted them.
2 bags for $1, what a bargain.
They are making 4-patches for Grandma Quilt Camp this year.
I heard Olivia came home Monday from school and started stitching them. 
These Elders have to say goodbye today.
I altered the suit for the Elder leaving. 
He has lost a LOT of weight. 

 Fun to meet up with the Country Manor owner from Battleground Wa.
 My On Ringo Lake  Quilt
Me in the matching shirt, lol
Laurie Shifrin was the Featured Artist .
Here's newest Quilt 'Mirage' is behind us in this picture. 

2 comments:

  1. Candy looks great! How great for your granddaughters to have their quilts in the show and to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks yummy! My MIL used to do the marshmallow eggs, and toffee. Toffee was my favorite.
    You are getting those girls started in something that could be a blessing throughout their lives. I would like to play in that scrap pile. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com