I skipped my WOW- Wednesday posting.
I am trying to get things done, I can't show them all just yet.
It makes Blogging hard...
I couldn't share my #finallyfinished quilt that I really wanted to.
It's not finished!
But this IS!!
And I can show it.
Don't look too close, there's a reason "Betsy" has a Computer on her.

I have my Tri-Cities Quilt Show Challenge Quilt that I've been waffling back and forth on finishing.
I really want to get it turned in.
My dilemma is TOMORROW is the DEADLINE...
and I really don't want to drive back to Tri-Cities again. (insert sad face)
It could get finished if I just go and be Brave again today to FMQ it.
That's what I put down for the Registration, darn it.
Quilting smaller Quilts is hard on "BETSY"
They do the Judging at our next Guild Mtg March 19th.
What to Do???? What to Do???
Our 2 Sons by Love have Birthdays in March.
Jes since 2006 and Andy since 2001
They happen within 2 days every year in March.
Here are the Collages I posted for them.


Birthday Cards and a Gift Cards make gift giving EASY. Gotta take Andys' to him still.
I stayed up late watching the "MIDNIGHT QUILT SHOW" videos
HERE is the Link for the FMQ Challenge.
Warning: they are addictive...
I am curious to know what you decided to do. Are you going to Tri-Cities today?
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday wishes to your two sons. Birthday cards and gift cards are always welcome and appropriate gifts. 'Hope you got the quilt finished.
ReplyDelete