It's a New Month!!
The year is halfway over and my UFO List is growing instead of diminishing.
Oh Well, I am still having FUN, right??
On my Design Wall/ Floor this week---
No sashings or borders yet.
Still hoping for a couple more
block patterns in the mail.
This is my July Goal- OMG
The past 2 years I have turned my quilt in on July 31st.
I want to get it finished & turned in before
GRANDMA'S QUILT CAMP.
This is my July Goal- OMG
The past 2 years I have turned my quilt in on July 31st.
I want to get it finished & turned in before
GRANDMA'S QUILT CAMP.
I picked up one more in Tri-Cities at
Fabric 108.



WOW, you are moving right along on your rows. They look great. You'll have it turned in in no time. Love the number blocks.
ReplyDeleteYour ability to focus and get so many rows made so quickly leaves me in awe!
ReplyDeleteFun blocks. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.
ReplyDelete