Wednesday, October 3, 2018

WOW-Wednesday -Shop Hop Done

It was a fun day to spend with my 
Tiara Time Buddy
Her Blog is Here
Brandy and I finished the Southern/Oregon part of the 
Quilting on the Dry Side Shop Hop!
It was her 1st time getting all the Shops. 
I am so glad Tara at Walla Walla Sew N Vac and Spas suggested 
 I ask her to go with me. 
It's way more Fun with a friend. 
I told her I considered putting my Tiara on before I picked her up. Lol 
Here's a peek at the shop samples made from the Red & White Stars. 
So many different ways to put the
Red & White Stars together.
So inspiring to see all the shops.
A couple panels, a Quilt Backing, and more Red & White fabric might have jumped into my bag...

Today is the day to cut the Pop Tarts inspired quilt. 

Whatcha working on? 
Tell me in the comments.  

5 comments:

  1. I am basting quilts for machine quilting. I want a stack of them ready to go! Two done so far, but I also have to make backings as I go. Fun trip you had. I am headed to the most amazing shop Friday. I don't need a thing, but that won't stop me from going with a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you two had a good time. Having done shop hops with others and by myself, I agree that it is more fun with a friend.
    Tonight I am starting on Lori's doll quilt SAL, and making some quilt labels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great hop, and fun with a friend. A Twofer. =) I'm finishing the house quiltlet - did the binding today, just the label left for tomorrow, and then mailing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE two color quilts, got a bunch of blocks for an indigo and white (shirtings), and mostly have a red and white done too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun to visit a variety of quilt shops. I would have spent a big chunk of money.
    My main quilt project at the moment is the applique project using Dawn Ronningen's pattern "Mrs. Witherwax". A ton of applique blocks needed for it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com