This will be short and sweet.
I worked a little on this part.
3 different Fabrics and scrappy corners.
Plus Bonus HSTS.
The Bonus buddy ruler got a workout when I got home.
Drawing 2 lines to sew takes more time.
But it will be Sew worth it.
Dejavu of the making of Midnight Flight!
Linking up HERE
The rest of the week was Christmas fun.
I missed going to see
The Nutcracker Ballet last year.
Yea for my Granddaughter having a friend play Clara!
3 Generations at the Ballet!
NaDell found me another Nativity...



I think your Good Fortune quilt is going to be striking with the black and whites.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you are having a lot of fun getting ready for Christmas in addition to the mystery! Cute family!
ReplyDeleteSo are you getting all of the parts made for each clue, or just doing some of them before the next clue comes out?
ReplyDeleteThat is a pretty Nativity.