Friday, May 31, 2019

May OMG - Link-up

I finally got my May UFO on Betsy!
After I loaded it, I had to check
to see how long it has been a UFO. 
I finished the Flimsy April 2013.
That's 6 years ago.

I need to Link-up HERE  by 9 pm tonight.

I'm heading down to get Betsy going.
I'll be back to post again after I finish the Quilting.

I've quilted 2 other quilts this month.
 Too bad I didn't link one of those.

3 comments:

  1. I like the way the design criss crosses across the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quilt, I hope your quilting woes go away! Since I free motion everything it is much easier to start again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a really great setting for blocks. Since I'm reading backwards, I know it did get finished. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com