Monday, June 3, 2019

Design Wall/Floor Monday

While I waited for the backing to spin on the dryer a bit, I played with my 
Quilter's Planner Blocks for the 
2019 Sew Along.
I realised the March blocks weren't done after making the May blocks.

Now I'm all caught up.
The Pink is a little intense. 
I looked at the layout for the Snowflake version and cut more background pieces to start assembling the center 3 sections. 

Betsy is still loaded with the May UFO.
4 passes to go,  half done on that pass. 
I found thread where it shouldn't be and re-started it a few times to line up to
 finish the pass.
I did all that I could for now. 
Josh said to check the encoders and belts. 
I have Jury Duty this month so I'll 
wait to see if I am called in today.
UFO for June is #9
Lori Holt's Very Vintage Christmas. 
I have one block made, lol.

My DD#1 took a picture of her DD#1 and the 
Star Wars Quilt.
Happy Monday!
Linking up HERE 

4 comments:

  1. Your Quilter's Planner blocks are very pretty in those happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL design wall/floor, sounds so farmiliar. Although I recently covered a piece of drywall with batting for a makeshift design wall I still load the floor. Your blocks look great, nice points.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your QP blocks in those soft pinks and purples. I think the bright pink is nice, and if you continue to add more of it here and there it will be even better. The Star Wars quilt looks great, too -- here's to the next generation of quilters!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com