While enjoying General Conference
at home in my jammies...
I cut and sewed a few Blocks for the
Vintage Block Along with Bee in My Bonnet
HERE is the link.
I ran out of the letter 'S' to set up a picture of this 6 1/2" block, lol
These 5 1/2" blocks stitched up cute.
Lori has posted these blocks from her Grandma's Sewing Basket for 34 weeks.
I have 4 weeks sewn, 2 more cut out.
I need more Bee Background fabrics.
I just felt the need cut out a few more to Stitch.
I love my Ruby Red Olfa cutter, wonder clips Design board and Alphabitties
Linking up HERE
All the General Conference Sessions I watched were great!
I spotted my favorite singer in the Tabernacle Choir, of course.
They were singing the Primary song
"Faith"
Faith is knowing the Sun will rise
Lighting each new day
Faith is knowing the Lord will hear
My prayer, each time I Pray
Faith is like a little seed
If planted, it will grow
Faith is a swelling within my heart
When I do right, I know.
Now it's a Brand New Week to think on the Talks we heard and re-read the notes taken.





You made good progress on your blocks. I watched much of conference while sitting with my Mom at the skilled nursing center.
ReplyDelete