Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Wow-Wednesday- Cleaning & Packing

I'm still Missing Market in Houston...
It's on my list to at least go to 
Quilt Festival one day!
HERE is a link to the Houston Newspaper.
It tells of the BIG PRIZE Winners.

My WOW for today is-
My sister said get some Vacuum Bags.
This is two of the Quilts going to Nebraska.
My Star & Crown & Marti Mitchell BOM  from 2010.
I need Bigger quilts with the warmer Batting
for the Nebraska Winter!

We are getting a Room cleared and still packing as I find needed things to take.
THERMAL socks-check
Thermals to wear under my clothes-check
Sweaters & A Pioneer Dress-check
I have a separate suitcase for our stay in the MTC (Mission Training Center) in Provo.
We have found some things that were lost.
And have gotten a few things
sorted in the garage...
8 years of Christmas Around the World
Full kit boxes is 
A lot of Old Christmas.
I'll do some stitching this morning.
Hopefully I'll have something more to share on Friday.

1 comment:

  1. So much to do to get ready by January. I'm rooting (and praying) for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com