I have found a bit of time to stitch on my Quiltville Mystery.
I am so glad I followed directions and put things in sets, Bonnie knows best!
It has gone fairly easy.
Using lots of pins to keep the points
right where I want them.
1st block laid out.
I stacked up a few one evening after
Elder Crowther went to sleep.
Then I cut a bunch of Neutral squares to go with each block.
They're scrappy in the blocks below.
Almost 1/2 way there.
I love seeing this progress.
The blocks need a good pressing.
Next is Sashings, as I make the Side Setting & Corner Blocks.
There was a bit of Frogging...
With pins, the points go so much easier.
Thanks, Lynn W, for making me pin!!
I will get to be heavily involved in the
Quilt Show here in September.
I will try to have Frolic and maybe one other Quilt finished by then.
Even if I have to pay for quilting by check.
Some Snowy days, I do get up and go help Elder Crowther remove Snow over at
Kanesville Tabernacle.

If you haven't tried the relativefinder APP, Here are the steps.
Sunday, we both wrote letters & sent them.
Sorry, if you got 2, I am getting old!
Hope you are all getting your Stitches in...



I am glad you are getting a bit of time to stitch! Great to see a post!
ReplyDeleteYour Frolic blocks look great, Mary! Glad you still get to sew now and then. I have heard about the quilt show there. Fun for you to be involved.
ReplyDeleteI did get two letters--but I appreciate them both! I'd rather get two than none. Thanks for including me!
The frolic blocks look wonderful, and it's good to see you have some time to stitch. Even if it's late at night! It looks mighty cold there!
ReplyDelete