Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Quilty Barn Sew-Along


I have to confess again...
 I wanted to make the Quilty Barns from the Farm Girl Vintage book.
Fat Quarter Shop just happened to announce this Sew-Along.
Only need to make 4 barns for that. 


Two at a time is easy peasy when you cut them out together the night before.
For my Quilt Day getting ready for Quilt Guild

Between the stiches I made 3 Lotto Blocks!
It's a fun Granny Square made from my 2 1/2" scrap tote.
Our President made a fun Youtube tutorial for it HERE


The best part of the night was walking in and seeing a 
Hearts and Flowers Quilt sitting there.
I asked who is this one for?
It's for YOU, She said...
No big hoopla or presentation, even though it should have been given to me back in 2017 
when my 2 brothers passed away. 
I'm grateful to have it now. Wish it had a bit more Purple in it.

It's a stay at home, rainy type of day. Paul is gone to the Temple with Christopher so I have all day!!!
HMMMM, What should I do?
No Question, I'm going to Go and SEW!

4 comments:

  1. Very fun barn blocks! And I like the scrappy Granny Squares, too.
    Is there a story I don't know behind the Hearts and Flowers quilt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your barns and your gift quilt. How sweet the ladies were, no matter how long it took. Your rainy day sounds wonderful to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute blocks, and a pretty quilt too. Rainy weather here also. Great time for sewing, like you said.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute blocks! The quilt is also really pretty. Rainy weather her as well. Like you said, perfect sewing time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com