Janet O over HERE at RogueQuilter on the side bar.
Has a Baggie Challenge going.
I wasn't going to join but after sewing Bonus Tiny Triangles into fun blocks...
I changed my mind and went looking for my Baggies of cut-off bonus triangles.
I pulled them all out and thought I'd find some more with Pink in them.
This baggie fit the challenge
Stuffed full of Cut-offs from a Quiltville Mystery and saved in a baggie for now.
I had to do a search to find out which Mystery had Hot Pink and Black in it.
It was Grand Illusion in 2015-16
I dumped out and started stitching the Pink ones, sorting out the black ones for later.
How many would you guess??
What will all of these cute PINK/White HSY's become???
Pressing, trimming and counting to be done while I watch Hallmark tonight.
Watch and see...
Then, I stitched up the Black ones and cut them apart counting to 10.
it's easier to press them when they are in sets.
160 + 8 still on the machine.
I stitched the rest of my Block A's before Friday, YEA!
Not without using the Frogger, Jack, the ripper a few times!
DONE Pile!
Lots of fun neutrals to play with in these blocks.
My Blocks all need a good pressing.
Can you see the Goat?
Zodiak animal for January- Capricorn.
I'm trying to use up that crazy directional neutral on the right.
I used it in my Pat Sloan 2016 BOM "My Secret Garden"
I changed it to a Beach theme.
"Let's Go to the Beach".
It takes a lot of my OCD tendencies to line it up the same in a block.
I never thought of myself as OCD!
Happy Stitching Saturday"
I have spent many days this week inside and have not once been bored.
A little "Squirel-ly" but never bored.
One week until it's my 65th Birthday.
I'm officially OLD!
Signed up for Medicare even.


Happy Birthday! Enjoy sewing your mystery blocks together!
ReplyDelete