Wednesday, April 20, 2022

WOW - Wednesday - What I'm Working on still...

 I did get a semi-Flimsy Snow Picture on our 4" that fell Saturday.
This corner has been fixed, two of the same blocks are in that bottom row, oops!

I moved a bunch around and this is what it looked like when I took the Design Wall down.
Sorry, I didn't get the photo Cropped. Yes the Nativities are still up in the BIG Bookcase.
I turned the whole Quilt around so the Corner that was at the Bottom is Up in the Left corner now.

So much "frogging" happened again yesterday. I feel like a broken record...
Tried to get those same blocks to not be all in a row.
Tula Pink, Polka Dots, Fairy Frost and Shadow Play just kept showing up too close.
I needed more variety in my sets of that clue 5.

Monday was Quilt Guild in Tri-cities.
I went and had fun learning the Bullion Stitch to make this cute thing
Isn't that Bee the cutest??
We learned about Transfer Eze, found on Amazon.

Before I took the Design Wall completely apart, I had to put up this Quilt
I got it at the Symposium last week.
It was with the Table of FREE STUFF from a lady who died.
Not sure how old it really is, but I want to Hand Quilt it.
It's is all done by hand and have you seen this setting before??
I learned it is called Honeycomb. Maybe 1890 - 1910's
They used to be called Mosaic Quilts.
I love the Antiques FB Group, they are so helpful.

My Childhood Friend, Debby was going to come visit today.
Plans changed, and I have a day to catch up on the Riley Blake Challenge Blocks
Block 13 was released yesterday.
I still need to remake the 2nd and 3rd block with the Confetti Cottons.

What are you working on???
The day might have rain but that is what makes the Flowers grow.
NO MORE SNOW!

1 comment:

  1. I think you are the only one who will be bothered by fabrics being close to each other. But it is your quilt, and you need to be happy with it.
    Wow, what a treasure you got off the FREE table.
    Your blue/white blocks are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com