Friday, May 20, 2022

Fri-YAY

 Another week has come to an end.
The Tulips are fading fast.
I see tiny strawberries growing and blossoming.
The Rhododendron is in full bloom and my Quilt is still not a flimsy.
It's windblown and trying it's best to show all the beautiful Blooms.
Paul pruned it a bit TOO Much!
We have had some fickle weather that I hope is over.
I'm ready for Spring and it's almost Summer.

We took a trip to Meridian again this week.
With our Temple closed for the Remodel we made appointments at the closest one.
Our Bishops Daughter got her Mission Call right before leaving for the Temple.
She's the Relief Society President in the YSA Branch.
 Thank goodness for the extra daylight after a 6pm Session.

We met our Mission friends, the Anderson's at Costa Vida for dinner when we arrived in Meridian.
They let us stay overnight in their beautiful New Home, not far from the temple.
We took this picture in the Morning after we slept.

They were busy with the Election and had to go to the Polling place.
So we went to find my Niece, Mindy,
When I told her we were in Meridian she said we were close.
It took a bit to find her place, Paul turned right instead of left...
It  was getting late and we had to make the visit short.
Her dog didn't like Paul's white shirt and kept barking at him.
It was good to see her!
We both miss my brother, Selwyn.

This was our view driving through the Blues on the way home.

We'll be riding in a Chartered Bus the next time.
I had to take a Nap when we got home.
Paul wakes up with the Sun so we left earlier than I wanted.

No fabric was harmed in the week that passed.
Maybe today.

Have a great Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you've had a very full and busy week!
    Such a pretty color of Rhododendron.
    I've been spoiled, with just a 15 minute drive to the temple. Ours will be remodeled in the future, but they haven't given us a timeline yet. I think they may wait until the Smithfield temple is built, and then I will have a 20-25 minute drive--or Brigham City, for a 30 minute drive.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com