Thursday, January 26, 2023

WOW - Wednesday Late!

 I've been stitching most of the Day and haven't hardly 
taken time to Breathe!

Paul went to the temple without me so I slept in.
When I finally got going I thought...
It's the 25th of the month-
I should work on something Christmasy!
This is a few of the finished Blocks before today's Stitching.

8-9 Hours added

This what the finished Quilt Looks like.
I will find some Border Fabric when I go on the Shop Hop this Friday.

The Nativity Ornaments will be a cute Pillow when I finish the other 7.
Fairy Frost for the backgrounds.

I'll add more as I finish up my #thinittowinit.
We have until March but I'm at 40 points already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com