I downloaded my Thin it to win it... reading the fine print I find that this week's Stitching doesn't count.
I can count the Stitches and time spent and multiply by the number of stitch-outs I have made.
This week there has been A Lot!!
But I think a better plan is to really finish a few of the projects started last year.
I have a few...
This one was posted October 2021
I found some perfect backing fabric on the FREE table at Guild.
There's this Quiltmaker Project started last January.
There's this Quiltmaker Project started last January.
The second week of the month is always BUSY with
DUP (Daughters of Utah Pioneers) and Walla Walla Quilt Guild.
I might be stitching into the wee hours again...
Easy projects like this would take even less time.
From the Jenny Advent Box
From the Jenny Advent Box
I haven't showed them on here, since I wasn't sure if they would be gifts...
Isn't it cute!!
I bought a pillow for it, just need to finish it.
Got a great Idea on What's New Wednesday with Kimberbell. Wait and see!
Which project will be my 1st Finish?
Meanwhile, I had to take a picture of these Jigglers I made for Our Christmas Gathering.



I wish you well on your Thin it to Win it. You have some nice projects to finish up. I am also trying to focus on UFOs this year. Still on my No New Starts kick.
ReplyDeleteThe button snowflake is very pretty.
I haven't made jigglers in forever! LOL
Oooh, I'm so excited about that book quilt!!!
ReplyDelete