Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Design floor-Tuesday, lol

We drove west to watch 2 Grandchidren play Tennis tonight. 
Mt Adams was out on the way there.

Before we left this was on the Frame 

Just needs the binding and a label.
Liam hasn't seen it yet but his mom and his Grandma Crowther did after the matches.

Just 2 more to finish, then I can start 
something even  more fun, lol

I get to stitch all day Wednesday.
Come back to see what gets done! 
I took a few pictures around the yard. 

Enjoying full blooms while I can.

The Nebraska Tulips, sew pretty!

From the front. Tulips finally!!






 

1 comment:

  1. I really like the tractor by Liam's name. Well done!
    So many pretty tulips! My daffodils are currently blooming--finally!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com