Monday, April 17, 2023

Monday, Monday- Sew Good

Because I couldn't decide what to do for 
Miriam's New Baby Quilt...
I made this Quilt top with the Instructions in Farm Girl 2.
All Webbed together.
Stitched together in one day
It's called Gingham!
 
It's a little big for a Newborn...

This was last Thursday at the Temple
I love the Spring Flowers.

Friday's MSQC Tutorial appealed to me...
 and I still had the Bolts out from making the Gingham Quilt so 
SQUIRREL again.
It was more planned than scrappy.

The NEW Bella Box files were available before the Box shipped so I embroidered 
this fun Famer's Market tote pattern on a Denim Blank.
It called Fresh and Local.
Watch for more fun projects when the box arrives.

Today at Tri-Cities Quilt Guild we learned about all the fun Small Groups in the Guild.
I live too far away to join any of the small groups.
One of the Groups brought Show and Tell. 

I think the group was called "Scrap Happens"
We had a few younger Quilters in attendance.

This quilt was made for an Alzheimer's Fund Raiser.

After the rain, the tulips are refreshed and blooming so pretty.
I had to get a bit closer up.
These are from the Easter Joy Bulbs we planted in Omaha.
On the East side of the house.

The West Side Tulip Choir is singing its best!
\

Not sure what these are, I've called them hyacinth.
What would you call them?


Spring is Sprung in Walla Walla.
Have a great Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com