Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Christmas Gifting!

 Christmas Day is over...Photos Loaded from last to first, oops.
The last gifts from our 25 day Countdown.
A Bath mat for Hubby and a tote for projects
 from Jenny at MSQC. 

Day 24

Day 23

Day 23

Day 21


Candy shared with the families today
rolled and dipped. 
Family favorites and requested the mostest!
Peanut-butter Ritz, chocolate oranges and Truffles.
YUM!

Evergreen- the SAL I started back in July
all 6 got Quilted and delivered.

there is one more I can't find a photo of.
Thankfully Cheyanne sent this one on Messenger. 

I got to use Hubby's new Level to load the last of the Quilts.

Nativity Puppets for the eldest Grandson
 and his family.

Son by Love unwrapped the family gift
Quilted Tree wall Hanging

DD #1 opened the smaller gift.
A book about Hymns.
Note the stack of Bed Pillows...
All the Grandchildren got Pillows.
Being sick so long interrupted my
 Gift making x24 for them.


Grandma and Grandpa road-tripped to visit the families
 who needed their gifts delivered. on Christmas Day


I stitched the free Snowman from 
My Girlfriend's Quilt Shoppe on a towel.

Christmas Eve gifting with DD #2 family.
I think she liked it!

Christmas morning at our house!
No wrapped gift for me
Fuzzy socks on top. 

It was a good Day!
We both had a good Nap when we got home.
Thanks to the 3 oldest families for letting us come visit on Christmas Day. 
More gifts will be shown later.

Happy Boxing Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com