Wednesday, December 6, 2023

WOW-WEDNESDAY

Tuesday was a Sew Day.
I went down later than usual. 
Pressed my HST'S 
part 1

Cut a few Tri-Recs parts and sewed them.
Part 2
I didn't stay too long.
My energy level is still getting back up to speed.
Ready for Part 3 on Friday, lol

Button Snowflake Pillow from last year's Jenny Box
Ta- Done!
I love seeing it on the Couch.

This year is off to a great start!
Day 3
Heat resistant Pins 
He got his Favorite Reeces candy & Texas Roadhouse.
I was too sick for much going out on our 
47th Anniversary.

Day 4
4 snack plates for me.
A new Seahawks shirt with a pocket for him.

Day 1 & 2 go together ❤️ 
to make a Cute Sn-ugly Sweater project.
Like I need something else to do.

Whatcha Working On? 

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com