Friday, May 31, 2024

Found on a Friday...

 Wow-I am finding the darnedest stuff
This was Pat Sloan's BOM in 2017
"A Children's Library Mystery"
I could say, " What was I Thinking?"
The Square in a Square blocks for the Sashings 
are all this needs to be a Flimsy.

It's a Virtual Zoom Sew-in Day with 
The Club & My Girlfriend's Quilt Shoppe. 

I wish my calendar wasn't full.
Tomorrow is a big sale at the Logan store.

The sorting and clearing space is still happening. 
We'll see how long shipping in a BIG Truck
takes from Chicago...

Happy Fri-Yay  😃 

1 comment:

  1. How nice to discover a quilt top almost ready to put together!
    If your calendar wasn't so full, would you have driven to Logan for the sale?!?
    I'm excited for you to get your new machine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com