It's a Scrap day at Eddie's
Powered by Fabric.
The parking is limited and a mess to navigate.
I have much to do before my new Bernina arrives.
I moved all the Quilts off the couch to the
top of the cedar chest in the new
Fabric Storage Room.
They take less room stretched out and piled here.
The Wedding Quilts are on the bottom.
My Quiltville Mysteries are in a different place.
I got my Kimberbell Day T-shirt.
Kimberbell Day in July 27th.
I hope nothing else is added to my calendar
that day.
It's a Stay home and sort day.
So many places to clear off so I can move them.
Whatcha doing this Wednesday?


You've got a boatload of quilts there!
ReplyDeleteToday I cooked up enough food for the diet hubby and I are on to last us two days. Then I went to physical therapy, followed by some housework, and ending the day sewing while watching MLS soccer. Exciting day, right? LOL. OH, I did practice the new violin I bought on Saturday. It has a gorgeous tone and I love playing it.