Friday, August 16, 2024

It's a Fri-Yay Gift-away, Blog-o-Versary

I forgot to post last week for the 
Blog-O-Versary. 
Time gets away too fast these days.
16 years of writing about what's happening in 
my Quilty Life here in Walla Walla. 
I had a little detour to Omaha- 18 months.
COVID happened- Still here!
This Quiltingrandma moves a little slower 
than I used to.
My Icepack is my friend.
 
I sorted books and have a few Extra. 


If you want one,  comment which one you want. 
I will draw a winner in September. 
How about Labor Day??
Someone will get some Fat Quarters, too.
2 Winners!!
You need to be a follower and one who has commented on this Blog this year.
I will ship to Canada and United States only. 
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 16 years of blogging, Mary. You have me beat by 3 years.
    Sorry you are having to be such good friends with your ice pack--but I know the feeling.
    I actually came home from France with Covid last month. Thought I just had a cold, but after getting home I crashed on the couch and hardly moved for a couple of days. Then I finally unpacked. LOL. Gregg had me take a test for the virus, and it was positive.
    There are a few books I'd be interested in (if I don't already have them). I will check my bookshelf and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Returning to Temecula is the book I would love to win.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com