Friday, November 15, 2024

It's a Fri-Yay again- not a flimsy

From my Wednesday stitching...
It grew bigger!
It took some switching of blocks to get this
 almost right.
There could be more moving of blocks.

The bottom rows with border units .
I need to make a bunch of 1/2 Blocks and
 two more A blocks.


These Quilts were also at White Bluffs
 when I was there.

They are FOR SALE!

My sweet Sister in AZ sent me this shooting star.
It small and very cute!
Sitting on a new to me doily.
My 1st Nativity is on display. 
No, it isn't too soon!
I want my kids to see them if they come to the house this Thanksgiving. 

 

1 comment:

  1. Your Bonnie quilt is a beauty! My brain doesn't do well trying to keep all the parts and pieces organized on her designs. I love them, they are just more intricate than I seem to be able to handle.
    Nice little nativity from your sister. I have my three newest on display--one from Amsterdam in Blue Delft, and I bought the other two in Paris, but they weren't made there. One was made in Peru, and the other was made in Italy. Go figure!
    I'm sure there are nativities made in France, they just weren't for sale in any of the places I visited. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com