I missed going to Quilt Market again.
Sew thankful that my Blog friends share the winning Quilts!
It was great to see new Fabric that will come out in 2025!
Pat Sloan has a Blog hop going all week for her new fabric Gratitude and Grace https://www.ilovetomakequilts.com/
TULA PINK has new fabric just arrived in my LQS
"Untamed"
I want to use some in the new Quiltville Mystery! These colors influence my fabric choices.
I have a project tote of Aquas.
I know Teal will be in my 2025 Quilt!
Watch for more on upcoming Blogs.
Last night's sunset as we drove to the Temple Devotional.
I loved seeing our Temple friends!
Elizabeth and Michael sat by us.
Made my Grandma heart happy!
Progress on the park that is going in by Powered by Fabric
No sew days this week, there's paving expected.
Soon we'll have a driveway out!
They did landscaping while we stitched.
Another picture of friends I stitched with.
Possible sneaky peek...
We gave Kathi a Big Thank You here.
I missed Stitching on Sunday with them,
but you know I DON'T stitch on Sundays.
It's a Chiropractor day.
Make it a great Monday!






Beautiful teal fabrics, and a gorgeous sunset.
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun, getting together to stitch!