Wednesday, November 26, 2025

Wow-Wednesday

 Our Anniversay day didn't end up like anyone planned, no dinner, no roses! 
We are dealing with hubby's health issues.
2 days spent in ER waiting rooms.
No fun!
Driving home on a rainy night, Scary!
Enough of that!

There's been a Lot of trimming happening. 
These will be a fun border.

Trimming with my Tucker Trimmer.  

2 more days until our friend Eddie's tutorial happens on YouTube with
 Missouri Star Quilt Company.
Click HERE 
Bit not until Friday!

And Monday December begins with the opening of our Jenny Box
I'll be clicking HERE to watch whoever is opening each days gift.
Gotta get hubby's gifts in order.
Oh and Happy turkey Day!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that Paul's health has been such an issue again--or should I say "still"?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com