Monday, September 14, 2026

Monday



 Well, another Monday.
Went down a rabbit hole making copies of the new Hymns for my Church/Home book.

This is my Finished 
Star of Wonder

I'm also binding a Quilt to Raffle next year
 At the Tri-Cities Quilters Show. 
I love the Feathers quilted on this Lone Star Quilt. 

Today was my Daughters of Utah
 Pioneers meeting. 
All but one were there with dues ready to pay. 
It was a good meeting to start out the year.

My Quilt Documentation book is Done

It's Fall Ya'll!

Time for my Purple Mums!

Tomorrow is a Sew Day downtown.
I might have another quilt to trim and put 
the binding on. 

How are spending National Sewing Month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com