Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Wow-Wednesday

 Going into the Way Back machine. 
Well, just to last week...
I haven't shared the Quilts at the Fair. 

A few of the 4-H Quilts. 
Same pattern with different results.

Fun color choices. 

The Open class clothing in front of hanging Quilts..



Looking to the left.
More Pretty Quilts.

The corner where I did my Demos for 6 years.
Sad that no one was there to watch the Quilts. 

A lot of Quilts by friends I don't know and a 
couple I do.
My friend, Marilee got a Superintendent Ribbon on her  Checkered Dresden Plate Quilt.

The highlight of my Visit to the 
160th Walla Walla Fair and Frontier Days 
There was a Quilt of Valor awarded to a friend's son who served in the Army.
That's Mona, She's the local Quilts of Valor lady!
We made those blocks this year at a Sew Day at
Powered by Fabric. 

Last night was Quilt Guild.
I am glad I got home in time to go.
I had the Key to get in and Set up.

I turned in the donated Quilts from my friend who can't join us at Guild.
A fun one made from Leftover Minky.

There were 4 of these
Flannel blanket to keep a baby Warm.

And this cute Panel.

Sad that I'm not flying to Kansas City today.
But, glad I can take my Quilts to turn them
 in on Saturday. 
And I won't miss my DUP meeting on Monday.
And a few other things that will fill that time...

This Fun prize arrived on my porch.
A mini Quilt made by Janet O.
Her great homemade Soap and an Americana Charm pack and pins with a sweet quilted
 note card with her message. 
Thanks sew much for sending it!


Wow, now I'm caught up! 
Time to quilt my Challenge Quilt for next weekend's Quilt Festival. 

What are you Stitching?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com