Saturday, September 26, 2009

Relief Society Sisters Meeting

My DD #1 came to take me to the Broadcast here in Walla Walla. That was so nice of her. I don't like to go alone. Thanks to my Visiting Teacher and her daughter helping save the day, so we could attend the "service" part of the day as well. I had to sit and watch Them color since it hurts to grip anything like a marker or crayon. The light dinner was Taco Salad and they served cookies on our way out of the Chapel. The Women's Choir was from North of Salt Lake including Clinton and Ogden. I looked for my friend Ellen but didn't see her in the Choir. It was good to listen and get counsel from our General Relief Society presidency. Pres Eyring spoke to us about "Charity". I hope my other girls enjoyed the Broadcast wherever they viewed it. Next week we get to listen to our Prophet and his Apostles. Olivia Finally got her Quilt, She says her favorite color is Pink and Purple, but the red, white and black are ok for her quilt. We came home to happy children. Grandpa came home in time to take them to Pioneer Park. I had the kids pose on the Church Pew. Aren't they cute? Vincent thought it was a game to climb up and have me help him down. I think it is a hit! NaDell told them that when they got home they would probably be on Grandma's Blog. So I have two posts today... I have to shout out to Mandy and Inge who have a Birthday on Sunday. They are 22 years young.

1 comment:

  1. awww the kids look cute in their stair step picture!! glad you enjoyed the broadcast!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com