My wall here at home is not as wide as the one I use at Lynn's. It is tipped sideways. The right side is the top row of mine. I have about 40 blocks left to do on my scrappy quilt. I will take my blocks out and take a better picture of them tomorrow. I'll change the picture here, after I take it. Meanwhile... Please leave
me a comment to help me decide what color to use for the sashing. Thanks a bunch!
[the new photo shows dark blue strips and tan strips on the wall- I like the tan fabric better].
A Place for my Quilts, Family and Friends
Thursday, October 1, 2009
SBS DESIGN WALLS 9-30-09
My wall here at home is not as wide as the one I use at Lynn's. It is tipped sideways. The right side is the top row of mine. I have about 40 blocks left to do on my scrappy quilt. I will take my blocks out and take a better picture of them tomorrow. I'll change the picture here, after I take it. Meanwhile... Please leave
me a comment to help me decide what color to use for the sashing. Thanks a bunch!
[the new photo shows dark blue strips and tan strips on the wall- I like the tan fabric better].
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(172)
-
▼
October
(17)
- Trunk or Treat 2009-ETC
- They're all here now.
- SBS BOW week ending November 1st
- Trick or Treat Tag
- Design walls -Monday 10-26-09
- Rearranging things around here
- Sylvia's Bridal Sampler Swap Blocks
- Design wall -Monday 10-19-09
- Happy Birthday Christopher Brant!!
- Busy Week
- Another Birthday Boy in the Crowther Family
- DESIGN WALL 10-12-09
- Saturday company
- Online Quilt Festival
- DESIGN WALL 10-5-09
- How about TAN!
- SBS DESIGN WALLS 9-30-09
-
▼
October
(17)
Blog of the week!
Second time winner
Purple or blue (or yellow, I know how much you-sarcasm-LOVE yellow.)
ReplyDeleteLooking good. If she has 30 left and you have 40, you're not too far behind.
How's your wrist?
I would audition a blue to bring that out of the blocks.
ReplyDelete