
A former Sister Missionary got married to a man from Walla Walla. It was so fun to get to attend their reception/Open house. NaDell and her family came to go with us.
Grandpa took the kids to Pioneer Park. Check out the Ransom
BLOG to see pictures at Pioneer park. The kids call it Grandpa's Park.
I saw the road sign for Ransom Rd as we went to the open house and remembered that I wanted to take a picture with the kids. So after we'd eaten at KFC G-pa and I took Elizabeth and Olivia there to get a picture before it got too dark.

Paul even took my picture with the girls. Olivia is doing her ballerina pose.

After we got home G-pa was resting and watching the Mariner game and the kids all jumped up into our bed giggling. Definately a KODAK moment. Note Elizabeth's toothless grin...
It was fun to visit you guys. It's always nice for the kids when Grandpa takes them on a walk. They love it.
ReplyDeleteYou didn't mention that we DO know the couple. He's in our ward, and now they both are.
Love you!!!