Saturday, May 1, 2010

Krazy Horse Quilt Show

Here I am with my SBS at the Krazy Horse Quilt Show. It was hard to get a really good picture of them with the rows so close together. Here's Lynn's SBS. It was so big they put it over the railing above the Pendleton Quilt shops booth. I had several quilts in the show, below are only a couple pictures of them... mine are the 'purple' ones. Many pretty quilts to see. My camera batteries were being dumb, so I didn't take as many pictures as usual. I got the Challenge fabric and will be sure to NOT wait until the month of the show to work on the Challenge quilt. I wish that they had the show on Friday so I could go 2 days and see who wins the awards and prizes. I'll have to ask when I pick the quilts up on Monday. Prize or not, I am happy that I've completed my SBS and will wait to show it again in September before it goes on the Bed at home. It's fun for me to see people stand and be amazed at 140 Blocks, all different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com