Monday, May 24, 2010

Monday Design Wall 5-24-10

This is the Challenge quilt as far as I got it before the Krazy Horse quilt show. I couldn't decide what to fill the sky with until after the show and now I'm looking through my stash to find my balloon fabrics to applique on as a road trip project. This quilt will be another window covering in my home when it is finished. My daughter got curious when she was here and saw it on my ironing table as one of my UFO's I want to take on RETREAT next month. I figured since it hasn't been on the Design Wall Monday that today was a good day to show it. I even have the binding cut for this quilt from the Challenge fabric. The 3-D flower fabric was the challenge and using different techniques was encouraged so I did the Prairie points around the sun. We have a Show and tell and I need a few UFO's to work on during the time I'm there of course. My question for the Fellow Bloggers who leave comments is... how many balloons should I fill the sky with? And should I put a barn, house, grain silo or some type of structure in the lower left corner too? Don't forget to check out other design walls in your spare time. Just click on the LINK to Judy L's Blog Patchwork times. Judy's doing a Quilt-a long and a Memorial Day Challenge for Alycia's Red white and Blue Quilts of Valor project. Hope I get some good quilting days in this week... Thanks for all the nice comments on my Quilt Blogger's entry. The Links to the quilts will be up through the 28th of May for the Online quilt festival on Amy's Creative Side. I am overwhelmed, but happy you like my favorite quilt too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com