Monday, May 31, 2010

Monday Design Wall 5-31-10

It's Memorial Day as well as Design Wall Monday. My wall is pretty bare, since I finished my Mini Quilt on Saturday. So I put up the extra Block for the quilt Design Contest at Animas quilts. I still need to sew it. I didn't use the Roses Stripe fabric so it couldn't be among the Judged blocks. Today is the last day for the Blocks to be submitted so they are all up on the website. Viewers choice voting starts the 14th. I can hardly wait to find out which block wins. Below are the Two Blocks I submitted The Roses remind me of my Mother and how she loved the RED ROSES. Afterall today is Memorial Day. I'm grateful for all who have served our Country and who are now serving, far and near! Thank a Veteran today for your freedom. I'll re-post the link to Vote on the 14th. But you can comment on my Blocks now. Go check out the other Design Walls at Judy L's Blog

3 comments:

  1. It is going to be beautiful love your fabrics

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you fabrics too. That is very cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a wonderful Memorial Day! Thank you for submitting your blog for our Blog of the Week contest on facebook.Make sure you tune in at 10:00am cst to see the winner!

    www.aqsquiltnews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com