Saturday, February 21, 2009

He's Home- Christmas a bit late! EDITED

Sgt Jeffery Crowther arrived home in Walla Walla about 4:30 Saturday. He had foggy weather coming through the last part of the Blue Mountains into Pendleton and Milton-Freewater. We had dinner almost ready for him and Christmas gifts that have been saved for him since he's been gone. I know, Christmas was while ago and now I can take the tree down, maybe later tonight... or Monday. I finally got the pictures we took with Jeffery turned the right direction so they could be uploaded -not sideways. We're not happy at all to have our son HOME!

1 comment:

  1. Tell him hi from us...I hope you guys have a great time and get to catch up on the past while.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com