Saturday, February 14, 2009

Sweets to/from My Sweetie

Here are the Sweetheart gifts and cards we exchanged this year. I think I'm blessed with enough Chocolate for the week-end. I am blessed to have a sweetheart to live happily with. Also pictured is the Picture from our "Night in Vienna". We didn't dance, but enjoyed the fireside talks from the Springen's. Milton would have especially liked the one that was related to the tools in a tool box. I wore the red dress and I found a black tie with black outlined hearts and a single red heart on it. Now he has a Valentine tie... These are the pictures of my 13 grandchildren all on one shelf in my basement where I can see them. They don't fit in the window well anymore. The pictures in them are some of the first ones taken after they were born. They are all much cuter now! I especially like the ones where they are asleep. Precious babies straight from heaven...that's what life is all about!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to Uncle Paul! :) (Sorry if I posted this a bunch--I'm not sure what's going on, but I keep accidentally posting it a bunch. Guess I just really want him to celebrate.) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com