
It's Catch-up time! Sorry for the Long Post!
Tuesday - Paul & I left Walla Walla in separate cars to attend the Temple with his extended family. Lee; in the center, is going on an LDS Mission to Argentina. Here he is with his parents and his maternal and paternal grandparents! Aren't they a handsome group?
After I took some pictures at the Temple I went to Pasco... Paul drove home to WW.
I have been incognito by my own choice. I spent Tuesday eve-Friday with Joe and Kori and Sons. My Dear Daughters and Daughters in law do all the work of getting these precious little ones safely here. Her Relief Society even brought in the meals so, I didn't even have to cook. Now I'm well-versed in all the characters of Mickey and Friends, Little Einstein and the Imagination Movers. Thanks for all the fun, Colby!
Colby loves to use my camera as much as I do. He took the picture of the TV screen. Not too bad for a 4 year old.

There is a picture of Joe and Kori's 2 sons and one that is better of the newest little Crowther!
It's Friday now, I got home and there was a message from Jeffery that he sent more packages home. I think that means he has left Cuba by now. He should be Stateside by Saturday.
After sitting at the Computer trying to catch up on my e-mails and Blog reading, I need to go back to the 'real' world. This Grandma has had all the 'playtime' she can have for a while. At least until the next grandchild arrives in May...
Tomorrow is a busy day, Paul has a funeral to conduct in the Ward for an elderly lady who passed away while I was gone.
I still have more projects than time so... quilting will resume on Monday.
We can't even begin to tell you how much we appreciated your help. I don't know what we would have done without you. I just hope we didn't bore you too much. Colby had so much fun having you around. Thanks again!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you had fun!!! Sounds like they did too!! Have a good weekend!!! :) Love you!
ReplyDelete